The final class registration day will be closed on August 5, 2020 at 10:45 pm. No exceptions are made.
The Cybersecurity Fundamentals & Auditing Exam Review Class is offered live global webinar formats. The broadcast is live via global webinar ONLY.
Dates and Times: All times are New York time (Eastern Standard Time). Please click here to check time and date in your location.
CSX-F Cybersecurity Fundamentals
Saturday, August 08th, 2020 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM EST
Sunday, August 09th, 2020 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM EST
CSX-A cybersecurity Auditing
Saturday, August 15th, 2020 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM EST
Sunday, August 16th, 2020 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM EST
Prerequisite: There are no prerequisite to take the CSX certificate exam.
Benefits of this class: Provides training to help candidates prepare for ISACA’s CSX-F, & CSX-A certificate exam
Instructor: Jay Ranade, CISA, CISM, CRISC, CGEIT, CIA, CRMA, CISSP, ISSAP, CBCP
Who should attend: IT Professionals, IT managers, IT project managers. IT Auditors, business professionals, cyber security auditors
Course Material: Content-rich manual/course handouts consisting the Ranade Axioms.
Extra Bonus: A free 2 Hour Cryptography recordings for CISA, CISM, CRISC, CGEIT, CSX-F, and CSX-A class attendees (common to all) is offered.
Note: If you are planning to take both, CSX-Fundamental, and CSX-Auditing classes, you only need to register for this combine class.
Exam Support: Jay Ranade will answer any written questions received up until 9:00 AM on the 30th day of the last class. Please note that although questions will be sent by individuals, answers will be emailed to all attendees registered for the webinar. Identity of the question sender will not be disclosed. Jay will reserve the right to paraphrase the questions to enhance understanding.
Important: Anyone who fails to make a payment online will not be considered an attendee. Registering for this class does not automatically register you for the certificate exam. Please register for the exam by logging on to ISACA international website: http://www.isaca.org
CPE Credits: 28 Capacity: webinar - 15 people.
Live broadcast webinar location: Anywhere in the world
Refund Policy: 100% Refund before July 20th, 2020. Refund must be requested in writing and will not be accepted after the said date.
- Anyone who fails to make a payment online will not be considered an attendee. Registering for this class does not automatically register you for the actual exam(s). Please register for the exam by logging on to ISACA international website: http://www.isaca.org
- CPE credits can be applied toward each ISACA designation that is held. Full CPE credits will be awarded only if all sections of the Exam Preparation classes have been attended.
- Webinar sessions are not being recorded - it's a live broadcast.
- Webinar access instructions are provided 5 days prior to the first day of class.
- For webinar attendees, you can also test if you are able to connect to the gotowebinar website by following the instructions here: http://bit.ly/1JvcdSy