The IT Boot Camp is broadcast live via a global webinar only. The final class registration day will be closed on January 17th, 2022 at 9 pm. No exceptions are made.
Note: Due to COVID-19 This event will be online only
" Please register for this class using the private email address (GmailWebex,
yahoo, AOL, Hotmail address) and not your organizations' email address.
Many organizations block emails with attachments and block webex
The IT Boot Camp is broadcast live via a global webinar only.
Dates and Times: All times are New York time (Eastern Standard Time). Please click here to check the time and date in your location.
Sunday, January 23rd, 2022 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM EST
This Seminar is for:
- CISA exam takers who do not have strong IT background
- CISA exam takers who have only financial background (MBA, CPA, accounting majors, Chartered Accountants)
- CISA exam takers who do not have strong security background (domain 5 of CISA exam carries a weight of 30 percent)
- CISA exam takers who are not keeping up with technology
- CISM exam takers who need to brush up on security technologies
- CRISC exam takers who don’t have strong IT Background
Instructor: Jay Ranade - CISA, CISM, CRISC, CGEIT, CIA, CRMA, CISSP, ISSAP, CBCP
The focus of this course: This 8-hour seminar will look at the forest of IT rather than individual trees. Almost all of the 300 distinct areas of IT will be covered in this 480-minute presentation. Interactivity and interdependence among such areas will also be discussed. At the conclusion of the seminar, the attendees will come out with an overall picture of the realm of IT and how its various components interact with each other. Wherever possible, different control issues for such areas will also be discussed. Since the domains of IT change on a frequent basis, there will be no handouts for this class. Emphasis will be on breadth rather than depth. As they say, the contents would be one mile wide and one yard thick. At the conclusion of the seminar, attendees would understand all there is to know about computers and communications components.
Extra Bonus: A free 2 Hours Cryptography recording for class paid attendees.
Note: If you are planning to take both, CISA and IT Boot Camp classes, you only need to register for this combined class. Please refer to the agenda of the IT Bootcamp class on the IT Bootcamp registration page to view what will be covered in that class.
IT Bootcamp broadcasted via a live webinar only. IT Bootcamp handouts will be distributed before the webinar.
Exam Support: Jay Ranade will answer any written questions received up until 9:00 AM on the 30th day from the last day of class. Please note that although questions will be sent by individuals, answers will be emailed to all attendees registered for the webinar. The identity of the question sender will not be disclosed. Jay will reserve the right to paraphrase the questions to enhance understanding.
Important: Anyone who fails to make a payment online will not be considered an attendee. Registering for this class does not automatically register you for the CISA exam. Please register for the exam by logging on to ISACA international website: http://www.isaca.org
CPE Credits: 7 Capacity: webinar - 25 people.
Onsite CISA Location: N/A
Live broadcast webinar location: Anywhere in the world
Refund Policy: 100% Refund before December 23rd, 2021. A refund must be requested in writing and will not be accepted after the said date. Please modify your registration with your confirmation number.
- Anyone who fails to make a payment online will not be considered an attendee. Registering for this class does not automatically register you for CISA exam. Please register for the exam by logging on to ISACA international website: http://www.isaca.org
- CPE credits can be applied toward each ISACA designation that is held. Full CPE credits will be awarded only if all sections of CISA Exam Preparation classes have been attended.
- Webinar sessions are not being recorded - it's a live broadcast.
- You cannot switch between onsite and online sessions once decided.
- Webinar access instructions are provided 5 days prior to the first day of class.
- For webinar attendees, you can also test if you are able to connect to the gotowebinar website by following the instructions here: http://bit.ly/1JvcdSy