IT Boot Camp is offered via a live broadcast webinar only. Discounted registration price will end on August 31, 2019.
Dates and Times:
Sunday, October 20, 2019 - 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
All times are New York time (Eastern Standard Time).
Registration for this class will be closed on October 13, 2019.
Benefits of this class: Provides training to help candidates prepare for ISACA’s CISA, CISM or CRISC exam.
Who should attend:
- CISA exam takers who do not have strong IT background or who are not keeping up with technology
- CISA exam takers who have only financial background (MBA, CPA, accounting majors, Charted Accountants)
- CISA exam takers who do not have strong security background (domain 5 of the CISA carries a weight of 30 percent)
- CISM exam takers who need to brush up on security technologies
- CRISC exam takers who don't have a strong IT background
Instructor: Jay Ranade, CISA, CISM, CRISC, CGEIT, CIA, CRMA, CISSP, ISSAP, CBCP.
Course Material: Content-rich manual/course handouts consisting of about 61 foils.
Extra Bonus: A free 3 Hours Cryptography webinar for CISA, CISM, CRISC, and CGEIT class attendees (common to all) is offered on Tuesday, October 29th, 2019 2:30 PM - 5:30 PM (EST).
Exam Support: Jay Ranade will answer any written questions received up until 9:00 AM on October 31, 2019.
Capacity: 45 people.
Refund Policy: 100% Refund before August 11, 2019.
CPE Credits: 7