The final class registration date will be closed on April 05th, 2021 at 11:45 pm. No exceptions are made.
Note: Due to COVID-19 This class will be converted to online class only
" Please register for this class using private email address (gmail,
yahoo, aol, hotmail address) and not your organizations's email address.
Many organizations block emails with attachments and block webex
The CCSK Cloud Security Knowledge Review Class is offered simultaneously, live global webinar format classroom base.
Dates and Times: All times are New York time (Eastern Standard Time). Please click here to check time and date in your location.
Sunday, April 11th, 2021 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM EST
Sunday, April 18th, 2021 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM EST
Sunday, April 25nd, 2021 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM EST
Prerequisite: Experienced IT control or audit or security professionals. There is no prerequisite to take the CCSK exam;
Benefits of this class: Provides training to help candidates prepare for CCSK exam.
Instructor: Jay Ranade, CISA, CISM, CRISC, CGEIT, CIA, CRMA, CISSP, ISSAP, CBCP
Who should attend: IT security professionals, IT Auditors, IT security managers, IT risk managers, cloud architects, cloud security professionals.
Course Moduels: Topics to be covered for CCSK as per CSA syllabus:
Domain 1: Cloud Computing Concepts and Architectures
Domain 2: Governance and Enterprise Risk Management
Domain 3: Legal Issues, Contracts and Electronic Discovery
Domain 4: Compliance and Audit Management
Domain 5: Information Governance
Domain 6: Management Plane and Business Continuity
Domain 7: Infrastructure Security
Domain 8: Virtualization and Containers
Domain 9: Incident Response
Domain 10: Application Security
Domain 11: Data Security and Encryption
Domain 12: Identity, Entitlement and Access Management
Domain 13: Security as a Service
Domain 14: Related Technologies
1. Access to instructor by email for one month after end of classes
2. Handouts – approx. 450 slides for CCSK
3. Glossary of terms
4. DOs and DONTs and 11 types of questions
5. Special Hints for exam questions
6. Secure Access to 500 Ranade CCSK Axioms (cannot be printed or downloaded)
7. Cryptography class recording - 2 hrs. (cannot be downloaded)
Extra Bonus: A free 2 Hour Cryptography webinar for CISA, CISM, CRISC, and CGEIT class attendees (common to all) is offered TBD 2:30 PM - 5:30 PM (EST).
Exam Support: Jay Ranade will answer any written questions received up until 9:00 AM on the 30th days from last day of class. Please note that although questions will be sent by individuals, answers will be emailed to all attendees registered for the webinar. Identity of the question sender will not be disclosed. Jay will reserve the right to paraphrase the questions to enhance understanding.
CPE Credits: 21 Capacity: webinar - 20 people
Onsite Location: Go To Webiner
Live broadcast webinar location: Anywhere in the World
Refund Policy: 100% refund on or before March 11th, 2021. Refund must be requested in writing and will not be accepted after the said date.
- Anyone who fails to make a payment online will not be considered an attendee. Registering for this class does not automatically register you for the actual exam.
- CPE credits can be applied toward each ISACA designation that is held. Full CPE credits will be awarded only if all sections of this classes have been attended.
- 2 hours recording will be awarded only if sign up for this webinar.
- Webinar sessions are not being recorded - it's a live broadcast.
- You cannot switch between onsite and online sessions once decided.
- Webinar access instructions are provided 5 days prior to the first day of class.
- For webinar attendees, you can also test if you are able to connect to the gotowebinar website by following the instructions here: http://bit.ly/1JvcdSy