The final class registration day will be closed on July 10th, 2021 at 11:45 pm. No exceptions are made.
" Please register for this class using private email address (gmail, yahoo, aol, hotmail address) and not your organizations's email address. Many organizations block emails with attachments and block webex links"
The ITIl 4 certification Review Course is offered via a live global webinar only. It's accessible anywhere in the world.
Dates and Times: All times are New York time (Eastern Standard Time). Please click here to check time and date in your location.
Saturday, July 17th, 2021 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
Saturday, July 24th, 2021 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
Benefits of this class: Help attendees prepare for the ITIL 4 Foundation exam
Instructor: Jay Ranade, CISA, CISM, CRISC, CGEIT, CISSP, ISSAP, HCISPP, CIA, CRMA, CBCP®
Who should attend: IT Professionals, IT managers, IT project managers. IT Auditors, Control professionals
Topics to be covered:
- Key Concepts – value and value co-creation, service providers, consumers, and stakeholders, products and services, service relationships, value , outcomes and costs
- Four dimensions of service management- organization, IT, partners and suppliers, value streams, external factors
- ITIL Service Value System- opportunity, demand and value, guiding principles, governance, service value chain, continual improvement,
- ITIL Service Practices- General management, service management, and technical management
- 11 Types of questions and DOs and DONTs.
- Glossary of terms
- ITIL 4 is very different from ITIL 3/2011
CPE Credits: 14 Capacity: Webinar - 25 people.
Refund Policy: 80% refund on or before June 17 2021. Refund must be requested in writing and will not be accepted after the said date. 20% will be charge for Administration and handling for cancellation request.
- Anyone who fails to make a payment online will not be considered an attendee. Registering for this class does not automatically register you for CISA exam. Please register for the exam by logging on to ISACA international website: http://www.isaca.org
- CPE credits can be applied toward each ISACA designation that is held. Full CPE credits will be awarded only if all sections of Exam Preparation classes have been attended.
- Webinar sessions are not being recorded - it's a live broadcast.
- Webinar access instructions are provided 5 days prior to the first day of class.
- For webinar attendees, you can also test if you are able to connect to the gotowebinar website by following the instructions here: http://bit.ly/1JvcdSy