The final class registration day will be closed on July 3rd, 2021 at 11:45 pm. No exceptions are made.
" Please register for this class using private email address (gmail, yahoo, aol, hotmail address) and not your organizations's email address. Many organizations block emails with attachments and block webex links"
The COBIT 2019 Design & Implementation certification Review Course is offered via a live global webinar only. It's accessible anywhere in the world.
Dates and Times: All times are New York time (Eastern Standard Time). Please click here to check time and date in your location.
Saturday, July 11th, 2021 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
Saturday, July 18th, 2021 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
Benefits of this class: Provides training to help candidates prepare for the COBIT 2019 Design & Implementation certification review class
Instructor: Jay Ranade, CISA, CISM, CRISC, CGEIT, CISSP, ISSAP, HCISPP, CIA, CRMA, CBCP®
Who should attend: IT professionals, IT managers, IT project managers, IT Auditors, Control professionals
- COBIT 2019 Basic Concepts (8%)
- Design Factors for a Governance System (15%)
- Impact of Design Factors (3%)
- The Governance System Design Workflow (32%)
- Implementing and Optimizing I&T Governance Overview (7%)
- Governance Implementation Lifecycle (32%)
- Key Topics Decision Matrix (3%)
- 11 Types of questions and DOs and DONTs.
- List of acronyms.
- Glossary of terms
CPE Credits: 14 Capacity: Webinar - 25 people.
Refund Policy: 80% refund on or before June 10th 2021. Refund must be requested in writing and will not be accepted after the said date. 20% of the original fee will be changed for Administrative and handling of the cancellation request.
- Anyone who fails to make a payment online will not be considered an attendee. Registering for this class does not automatically register you for CISA exam. Please register for the exam by logging on to ISACA Global website: http://www.isaca.org
- CPE credits can be applied toward each ISACA designation that is held. Full CPE credits will be awarded only if all sections of Preparation classes have been attended.
- Webinar sessions are not being recorded - it's a live broadcast.
- Webinar access instructions are provided 3 days prior to the first day of class.
- For webinar attendees, you can also test if you are able to connect to the gotowebinar website by following the instructions here: http://bit.ly/1JvcdSy