We are delighted to welcome Dr Claudia Natanson, the Chair of the newly formed UK Cyber Security Council, as our Keynote speaker.
Microsoft – Our Global Security Approach
Sarah Armstrong-Smith, Chief Security Advisor UKI FSI, Ireland, Sweden & Norway will cover the combined investments in security, compliance and identity to protect the Microsoft ecosystem, the evolving threat landscape and how they operate from a global perspective to protect customers with a zero trust environment.
Third Party Risk – From Risk Identification to Risk Reduction
Your third parties are part of your security posture and need to be an integrated part of your cybersecurity strategy. However, delivering both effective risk assessment and remediation within Third Party Risk Management programs is a constant challenge. With limited resources, focus is naturally placed on assessing and monitoring higher-tier suppliers and more valuable relationships – but at what cost?
Sean O’Brien, Director DVV Solution will be looking into how Third-Party Risk Management programs are evolving and what best-practices, technologies and services are emerging to address key questions including:
- Are organisation spending too much effort on risk scoring and not enough on risk remediation?
- What pressure are regulators placing on risk assurance throughout the supply chain?
- How are TPRM programs maturing and changing in scope to meet demands from across the organisation?
- Are the skills and resources available to manage and remediate risk efficiently?
- Are third-parties engaging and responding to remediation plans?
Join Sean at to find out how you can scale your risk assessment AND remediation to reduce risk across your entire supply chain.