Position: Information Systems Auditor at AAA
The Automobile Club of Southern California is part of the largest federation of AAA clubs in the nation. We have over 15,000 employees in 21 states helping over 16 million members. With our national brand recognition, long-standing reputation since 1902 and constantly growing membership, we are seeking career-minded, service-driven professionals to join our team.
The Information Systems Auditor will assess risks, identify key controls that mitigate risks, and test the controls to determine whether they function as management intended.
- Health coverage for medical, dental and vision
- Paid time off including vacation, illness and holidays
- Life insurance
- Disability coverage
- 401k savings plan
- Employee discounts
Audits include technical, MAR (SOX), access, input, processing and output, and systems development. Other duties include audit software development and maintenance.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field is required
- Minimum 2 years’ experience required
- Professional certification – CISA preferred
- Tableau and ACL knowledge is preferred
- Successful completion of Auto Club pre-employment assessments, background and drug screenings
Please click the link below to apply: