ISACA Annual General Meeting starts at 12 June 8:00 AM - 8:45 hrs - Doors open at 7:30 AM for hot breakfast buffet. There will be one (1) CPE for attendance. There is a special ticket for those only attending the AGM (and not the conference).
ISACA / AEA Professional Development Conference starts at 12 June 9:00 AM
Theme: Digital Transformation in Government
- Cyber-Security and Privacy
- Governance and Enterprise Architecture
- Audit and Risk Management
- Government Transformation
The presentations are very business friendly. Door prozes will be awarded at the end of the conference. Speakers and topics are as follows:
12 June (7 CPEs)
- Dr. Raul M. ABRIL - European Commission - EU Interoperability Reference Architecture (EIRA) Update
- Ashley Casovan - TBS CIOB - Director - GoC Data Strategy and Interoperability
- Bruno Ouellet - CBSA - Director EA - EA in CBSA - Lessons Learned
- Dan Cooper - TBS CIOB - Snr Director - IT Strategic Planning and EA
- Joanna Murphy - Office Auditor General Canada - Departmental Audit Case Study
- Micheal Doucet - Optiv (former CIO and CTO RCMP) - View from the CISO: Demonstrating Wins"
- Arnaud Boutoille - Flexedge - "Cost-efficient Implementation Security Controls"
13 June (8 CPEs)
- Francis Castonguay - Canadian Centre for Cyber Security - DG - Threat 2018 and Role of CCCS
- Robert Fox - CSE Internal Audit - "Cyber-Security Audit Guide for Govt of Canada"
- Dr. Liam Peyton - UOttawa - Vice-Dean and Professor - "Architecture and Security in Community Health"
- Chris Patteson - RSA - Exec Director - "Path to Introduce FAIR into Organizations"
- Mike Abramson - ASMG CEO and OMG C4ISR WG Chair - NATO Innovation Facility and Exercises (CWIX)
- Dr. Timothy Lethbridge - UOttawa - Vice Dean and Professor - Advances in Model-Based Systems Engineering
- Christian Sauve - Public Service Commission - "EA Governance and Lessons Learned in Small Departments"
- Dr. Tet Yeap - Blockchain De-Mystified and Uses
- DOOR PRIZES - Draw at 5:15 PM - Great prizes !!!
Hope to see you there. There is limited seating, so register soon.