The ISACA Philadelphia Chapter is offering a 1-day virtual training opportunity to members at nominal cost! Earn up to 8 NASBA CPEs, depending on how many hours you attend and participate, with this online session, exclusively for Philadelphia ISACA Chapter members, hosted by Mitch Levine.
Registration is limited for this opportunity to earn CPEs before year end!
The following topics, system practices and schemes will be discussed:
- Cybersecurity overview
- Understanding the recent cybersecurity regulations and how they are raising the bar of the required security controls
- Implementing a Cybersecurity program using the NIST and other frameworks
- Recent introduced Cybersecurity related frameworks
- SP.800-207 (Zero Trust Architecture)
- NIST 8374 (Cybersecurity Framework Profile for Ransomware Risk Management)
- Conducting Cybersecurity & Data Privacy Audits/Assessments
- Alternatives to approaching the Cybersecurity Audits
- In-depth auditing techniques for Cybersecurity focus areas
- Network Security
- Host-level Security
- Database security
- Application and mid-tier security
- Control of PII
- Data Loss Prevention
- Understanding and designing programs to prevent current cyber-attack trends
NOTE: Fee is $25 and its an event for members only.
- Implementing and auditing Incident Management and Data Breach Handling processes which includes enhances requirements mandated by GDPR and other data protection regulations