- Impacts the pandemic had on both DevOps and Compliance.
- The most significant changes observed within the DevOps community.
- Did automation around compliance increase or decrease during this period?
- How did remote fieldwork and controls testing overcome some of the challenges?
- What were the lessons learned and how do they impact the way DevOps teams and Compliance teams will collaborate moving forward?
Mr. Scott Schwan is a co-founder and serves as Chief Executive Officer at Shujinko. Previously Scott was the director of cloud engineering at Starbucks, where he led a team of talented DevSecOps engineers practicing infrastructure and security as code to build a shared platform for Starbucks development teams. Prior to Starbucks, Scott was a technical leader at CARDFREE, Tommy Bahama, PricewaterhouseCoopers, and SAP. He has a background in security and infrastructure engineering that is heavily focused on PCI, retail, e-commerce, mobile order and pay (MOP), and loyalty.
Location: Virtual Meeting
Pricing: Members - Free; Non-members - $20
Instructional delivery method: Online
CPE credit(s): 1 hour
Refund Policy: Refunds up to 1 day before event