Renju is an authorized PCI Qualified Security Assessor (PCI QSA). He has handled many Information security assessments for leading Banks, Third Party Processors, IT, BPOs, and Payment Gateways.
* Being one of the core payment forensic investigators, Renju has been one of the lead investigators for large payment data breaches.
* He is one of the key product owners for SISA EOT, a patent pending MDR solution that SISA has developed for payment infrastructure.
* Certifications: SANS GIAC Certified Forensic Analyst (GCFA), CISA, CISSP, PCI QSA, P2PE QSA, PA QSA, PCI 3DS Assessor
Key Speaking Engagement's:
* CPIDR A Threat Hunting and Incident Response Management workshop Singapore and Mumbai
* Speaker at CXO connect event in Bahrain SISA’s Top 5 Learnings
* Speaker at Cyber Security Summit SISA 2018. Real time Data breach live simulation.