ISACA Auditing Cybersecurity Training Course (16 CPEs)
Presented by ISACA Charlotte Chapter
Location: Foundation of the Carolina's - 2137, 220 N Tryon Street, Charlotte, NC 28202
This program is designed to prepare you for success and give you the fundamentals for auditing cybersecurity. This 2 day training course, will be offered on Tuesday June 4th and Wednesday June 5th. The course will be taught by industry Leaders. Note the registration is for both Tuesday & Wednesday events, however due to system limitations, registration is only presented with the June 4th option.
The program will include:
-Auditing Cybersecurity - Leighton Johnson, Information Security Forensics Management Team
- Additional Agenda to follow
Cost of the course is $100 (1 day) & $175 (2 days) for Members, $10 (1 day) & $20 (2 days) for Students, and $175 (1 day) & $275 (2 days) for non-members.
Course is eligible for 16 total CPEs across both days.
Inquiries should be made to email@example.com
Registration ends June 3rd.
Session 1 - Tuesday, 6/4/19
Session 2 - Wednesday, 6/5/19
Please help support our Charitable Giving Initiative by donating the following items if you can:
Charlotte Rescue Mission – Rebound for Men
- Bars of Soap
- 3-pack T-Shirts in X-XL
- Flip-Flops for showering ($1.00-style)
Dress for Success – for Women
- Suits, separates and professional attire in season, in style, on hangers and clean. Some women will come in the day of their interview, so everything must be ready to wear right out the door
- New and next to new shoes and purses (We are in great need of purses)
- Accessories, including scarves and jewelry – please put jewelry in clear, ziplock type bags to avoid breakage and tangling
Every donation makes a huge impact on someones life, and will be taken to the charities directly after the event!