Since its inception in 2002, more than 30,000 people have obtained ISACA®’s Certified Information Systems Auditor®(CISM®) certification to validate their expertise in understanding and performing vital roles within their job practice
Scope of the course
The course utilises the official ISACA CISM preparation course material, going through each of the 5 CISM Domains:
Domain 1—Information Security Governance
Domain 2—Information Risk Management
Domain 3—Information Security Program Development
Domain 4—Information Security Program Management
Domain 5—Incident Management and Response
We also provide hints and tips on passing the exam throughout the 3 days, spotting the likely answer to questions etc. We also use group case studies to reinforce the learning.
At the end of each Domain we go through some example exam questions, then on the last day, we do a mock half exam. This allows attendees to see where their strengths and weaknesses are in each Domain and where they need to do more revision. The mock exam also gives them an idea of timing, e.g. they normally find that they have much more time to answer each question than they thought.
Who should attend?
Individuals, who design, implement and manage an enterprise’s information security program.
- Security managers
- Security directors
- Security officers
- Security consultants
- Executive and Operational Managers
Why should I attend a 3 day exam preparation course on CISM?
- This ISACA official Prep Course will enable you during 3 full days to focus on the CISM exam away from your workplace.
- You will be able to exchange remarks and experiences with ISACA CISM instructor and other CISM exam participants.
- You will solve at least 100 exam sample questions in class.
- You will learn valuable tips and tricks on the CISM exam.
- You will meet other CISM exam participants with whom you can stay in touch after the course.
- Participants will learn also how other potential CISM exam participants solve CISM questions.
This course is provided over 3 weeks, with 1 day each week. This is to give the participants some time to self-study between the weeks and have a higher chance of succeeding at the test.
The course is held in Swedish.
Dates and Location
This course is delivered over three days with one day each week between week 10 and 12:
Monday 4 March 2019 - Location: 7A Odenplan, Room: Tor 3
Wednesday 13 March 2019 - Location: 7A Odenplan, Room: Tor 3
Monday 18 March 2019 – Location: 7A Odenplan, Room: Tor 3
Address: 7A Odenplan, Norrtullsgatan 6, 113 26 Stockholm
Lunch and coffee is included in the price.