Since its inception in 2010, more than 20,000 people have obtained ISACA®’s Certified Information Systems Auditor®(CRISC®) certification to validate their expertise in understanding and performing vital roles within their job practice
Scope of the course
The course utilises the official ISACA CRISC preparation course material, going through each of the 4 CRISC Domains:
Domain 1—IT Risk Identification
Domain 2—IT Risk Assessment
Domain 3—Risk Response and Mitigation
Domain 4—Risk and Control Monitoring and Reporting
We also provide hints and tips on passing the exam throughout the 3 days, spotting the likely answer to questions etc. We also use group case studies to reinforce the learning.
At the end of each Domain we go through some example exam questions, then on the last day, we do a mock half exam. This allows attendees to see where their strengths and weaknesses are in each Domain and where they need to do more revision. The mock exam also gives them an idea of timing, e.g. they normally find that they have much more time to answer each question than they thought.
Who should attend?
- IT professionals
- Control professionals
- Project managers
- Risk professionals
- Business analysts
- Compliance professionals
Why should I attend a 3 day exam preparation course on CRISC?
- This ISACA official Prep Course will enable you during 3 full days to focus on the CRISC exam away from your workplace.
- You will be able to exchange remarks and experiences with ISACA CRISC instructor and other CRISC exam participants.
- You will solve at least 100 exam sample questions in class.
- You will learn valuable tips and tricks on the CRISC exam.
- You will meet other CRISC exam participants with whom you can stay in touch after the course.
- Participants will learn also how other potential CRISC exam participants solve CRISC questions.
This course is provided over 3 days.
The course is held in Swedish.
Dates and Location
This course is delivered over three days: 26-28 maj
Address: Stockholm - Exact location to be annoounced
Coursematerial included in the prices
Handouts provided by trainer
ISACA Member: 14 250:- + VAT