För att ge stöd till ISACAs medlemmar kommer en kurs att arrangeras under september med inriktning på ISO/IEC 27001 vilken även omfattar PECBs certifiering för Lead Auditor
Som medlem i ISACA får du 20% rabatt och betalar 1760 EUR (Ordinarie pris 2200 EUR). Kursen arrangeras av ConsultIT Ltd med Andro Kull som lärare.
Kursen och certifiering är på engelska
ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Auditor med certifiering
The objective of the “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Auditor” exam is to ensure that the candidate has the necessary competence to: perform an information security management system (ISMS) audit in compliance with the ISO/IEC 27001 standard requirements; manage an audit team by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures, and techniques; and, lastly, plan and carry out internal and external audits as per the guidelines of ISO 19011 and in compliance with the ISO/IEC 17021-1 certification processes.
The exam covers the following competency domains:
• Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of an information security management system (ISMS)
• Domain 2: Information security management system (ISMS)
• Domain 3: Fundamental audit concepts and principles
• Domain 4: Preparing an ISO/IEC 27001 audit
• Domain 5: Conducting an ISO/IEC 27001 audit
• Domain 6: Closing an ISO/IEC 27001 audit
• Domain 7: Managing an ISO/IEC 27001 audit program
13 September – 16 September 2021 (online examination possibility starting September 17).
Registration: PECB - View PartnerEvent
During registration, add “Registering as ISACA Sweden chapter member” to proceed with agreed discount.
What is included and how the process goes
- Training participation in virtual classroom – meeting invitation is shared around one week before training to all registered participants
- Online/pdf training materials – materials are shared around one week before training to all registered participants
- Online examination, two attempts – coupon code is shared during last training day to all registered participants, using the code each participant can choose appropriate time for taking online exam (I share also the online examination preparation guide, it is explained during the training)
- First year certification fees are included – certification application is managed online, candidate has to comply all the requirements for certification (basically, pass the exam and have appropriate level of practical experience based on certification scheme)
- Electronic notes collected during training – pdf notes can be shared after training to all participant who may be interested, I am using smartboard during training and all notes presented via board are recorded
You register for the courses at the PECB website: https://pecb.com using the terms & condition provided by PECB.
ISACA Sweden chapter have arranged for a discount by using the “Registering as ISACA Sweden chapter member” in the registration process
For question about the course: Consult IT - Andro@consultit.ee or via phone: +3725093296
For any additional questions you are welcome to reach out to email@example.com
The possibility of a physical classroom setup is decided during summer and communicated to registered participants latest in the beginning of August. In that case, also online will be available (hybrid).
Login: Will be sent to attendees registered for training