Since its inception in 1978, more than 140,000 people have obtained ISACA®’s Certified Information Systems Auditor®(CISA®) certification to validate their expertise in understanding and performing vital roles within their job practice
Scope of the course
The course utilises the official ISACA CISA preparation course material, going through each of the 5 CISA Domains:
Domain 1 - The Process of Auditing Information Systems
Domain 2 – Governance & Management of IT
Domain 3 – Information Systems Acquisition, Development, & Implementation
Domain 4 – Information Systems Operations, Maintenance, & Service Manager
Domain 5 – Protection of Information Systems
We also provide hints and tips on passing the exam throughout the 3 days, spotting the likely answer to questions etc. We also use group case studies to reinforce the learning.
At the end of each Domain we go through some example exam questions, then on the last day, we do a mock half exam. This allows attendees to see where their strengths and weaknesses are in each Domain and where they need to do more revision. The mock exam also gives them an idea of timing, e.g. they normally find that they have much more time to answer each question than they thought.
Who should attend?
- Information Systems Auditors
- IT Administrators
- Chief Information Security Officers
- Risk managers and compliance personnel
- Executive and Operational Managers seeking an overall understanding of essential IT Audit management, risks and controls.
Why should I attend a 3,5 day exam preparation course on CISA?
- This ISACA official Prep Course will enable you during 3,5 full days to focus on the CISA exam away from your workplace.
- You will be able to exchange remarks and experiences with ISACA CISA instructor and other CISA exam participants.
- You will solve at least 100 exam sample questions in class.
- You will learn valuable tips and tricks on the CISA exam.
- You will meet other CISA exam participants with whom you can stay in touch after the course.
- Participants will learn also how other potential CISA exam participants solve CISA questions.
This course is provided over 2 weeks, with 2 + 1,5 day for the two weeks. This is to give the participants some time to self-study between the weeks and have a higher chance of succeeding at the test.
The course is held in Swedish.
Dates and Location
This course is delivered over three days with one day each week between week 19 and 20:
Monday 6 May 2019 (1/1 day) - Location: 7A Centralen, Room: Clara 4
Tuesday 7 May 2019 (1/1 day) - Location: 7A Centralen, Room: Clara 4
Address: 7A Centralen, Vasagatan 7a, 111 20 Stockholm
Monday 13 May (1/1 day) 2019 - Location: 7A Odenplan, Room: Tor 3
Tuesday 14 May (1/2 day) 2019 - Location: 7A Odenplan Room: Tor 3
Address: 7A Odenplan, Norrtullsgatan 6, 113 26 Stockholm
Lunch and coffee are included in the price.