- hands-on experience working with the provisioning and supporting of Virtualized Windows and various Operating Systems.
- Network – Cisco, Fortigate
- Cisco Switches and Routers
- Fortigate Firewalls
- Cybersecurity – firewalls, SIEM, monitoring
- Microsoft - Active Directory, Office 365
- Virtualization - VMware SRM, VMware vSan, vCloud
- Storage - SAN/NAS/Unified Storage deployments, Dell iSCSI and SAN, Hyper Converged Virtual SAN
- Sound knowledge of DNS and VPN technologies (IPSEC, SSL, etc.)
- Ensure that IT security policies are maintained throughout the infrastructure, both internal and external facing devices/applications/services, etc.
- Ensure that systems and operations comply with appropriate policies (i.e.: Security, Operations, Incident and Change Management, System Development Life Cycle).
- Maintain configuration control of all assigned systems in accordance with established procedures.
- Understand new business requirements then research, recommend, test and integrate technologies into the existing infrastructure to support that business requirement.
Company: Federated Debt Recovery (FDR)
Location: Richmond Hill
Contact: Melanie Rivers <email@example.com>