A typical day in this role might include:
- Works closely with Bond Technology Services and Solution/ Application Architect to Designs, engineer and develops security controls for Bonds infrastructure, cloud (Azure) and application environments
- Work closely with Bond Technology Services team in designing and implementing security platforms and their associated software, such as routers, switches, firewalls, WAF, anti-virus, cryptography systems, SIEM, Anti-SPAM, and MDM
- Design, review and ongoing assessment of firewall, intrusion detection/intrusion prevention, SIEM, VPN, SSL, application control, Antivirus, and other network component policies.
- Responsible for major Security platform changes including upgrades.
- Coordinate and oversee third-party security and compliance audits
- Select appropriate controls and define control objectives and activities to achieve policy goals and regulatory compliance
- Review the existing and upcoming cloud services, configurations to ensure security risks are addressed.
- Ensure security best practices are implemented through auditing: access controls; router, switch, and firewall configurations; systems change control and monitoring
- Coordinate, and monitor log analysis for our client offerings, to ensure security requirements are met
- Monitor security systems to identify security events and respond to, investigate, and mitigate those events
- Performs security risk assessment of new and existing development projects, applications and operating systems; works with Bond internal teams and vendors to implement and optimize client’s and Bonds security standards into products before they go into production
- Maintains up-to-date baselines for the secure configuration and operations of all in-place devices, whether they be under direct control (e.g., security tools) or not (e.g., workstations, servers, network devices, etc.)
- Formulate systems and methodologies as well as respond to security related events and assist in remediation efforts
Do these statements describe you?
- Approximately 5-7 years of experience in securing cloud solutions (IaaS/PaaS/SaaS)
- Experience building and migrating applications in the cloud (Azure)
- Good understanding of cloud security architecture, security assessments, audit standards for the Cloud, security threats in the cloud
- Experience in working independently or as part of a large team to deliver cloud security services on its own or within large complex projects.
- In possession of or working toward industry recognized cloud security certifications such as CCSK, CCSP, Azure Security Engineer, Azure Solution Architect Expert, AWS Solution Architect Associate/Professional. CISSP is considered an asset
- Experience of implementing SIEM tool. Knowledge of Security and network technologies (FortiGate firewall, SIEM, Antivirus, Cryptography and web application firewall)
- Demonstrated understanding of information security concepts, standards, practices, including but not limited to firewalls, intrusion prevention and detection, TCP/IP and related protocols, device monitoring and log management and event monitoring/reporting
- Strong understanding of Subnetting, routing, ACL, VPN, NAT and network traffic analysis
- Demonstrable analytical and technical aptitude with focus on identify and alleviating the root cause of the issue; solves the whole problem
- Possess certification on any SIEM technologies is an asset
Why Join Us?
You can see the code getting to production faster than you used to; you will try your Big Data skills, where precise and robust code really matters; you will work with the 3.5 Billion-record tables; you will learn how difference between European and Australian privacy laws can affect your design decisions.
Bond Brand Loyalty is proud to be recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies.
We’re 400(ish) people working tirelessly together to make the world a more loyal place. You’ll be joining a hyper-talented team with a galaxy of skillsets ranging from research to creative to digital and beyond. You’ll have an excellent opportunity to grow, learn and make an impact as we tackle some of our client’s biggest business challenges.
If you’re looking to build your career, build your skills and build bonds apply today!
Bond Brand Loyalty welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Click here to apply to the job