Are you a kid at heart looking to build a career with a leading global children's toy, entertainment, and digital gaming company?
At Spin Master, our unwavering commitment to open mindedness, integrity and innovation is a great part of what has made us an industry leader. How do we stay ahead of the pack? By hiring the best and brightest minds—and that’s why we want you!
Everyone is welcome in our sandbox, and we are committed to an accessible and inclusive hiring process that provides reasonable accommodation to all applicants.
#spinmasterishiring #ZRWhat will you work on?
The Senior Internal Auditor will help develop and deliver on a global internal audit plan for the company as well as support the certification of internal controls over financial reporting (NI 52-109) at Spin Master.How will you create impact?
· Understand and document significant processes at various business units.
· Identify the risks to the integrity of the Company’s financial statements as well as risks to the achievement of the company’s strategic priorities and objectives and identify the related controls.
· Identify, document, and communicate to respective process owners the areas of process improvements, and work collaboratively with process owners to support those improvements.
· Effectively design and perform audit tests of controls.
· Evaluate the completeness and accuracy of information that supports the controls.
· Coordinate with external audit regarding process documentation, testing procedures, audit requests, and audit findings to achieve audit efficiencies.
· Assist the leadership of the Internal Audit function with quarterly reporting to the Audit Committee and periodic status updates to executive business owners and members of management.
· Work with process and project owners on various initiatives or projects within the company to represent the risk and control perspective.How will you fit into the team?
· A strong knowledge of internal auditing and control standards.
· Knowledge of COSO/COBIT and risk-based audit methodology.
· Highly developed judgment and problem-solving skills to analyze risks and assist with formulating solutions.
· Well-developed analytical and research skills.
· Excellent communication skills (written, oral and presentation), excellent interpersonal and people management skills.
· Demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously and proven ability to deliver in a fast-paced environment.What are your skills and experience?
· A minimum of three years of progressive experience in compliance or audit.
· A professional designation in the area (CPA, CA or CPA, CMA, CIA, or CISA), or pursing an audit designation is a plus.
· SAP Experience is an asset.What’s it like to work here?
Spin Master is a fast-paced, hands-on organization that provides many great opportunities for impactful decision-making; though our challenging start-up atmosphere isn’t for everyone, we have a proven record of opportunities for future advancement and internal transfers for our passionate and results driven team.What you can expect from us:
Our mission is to Make Life More Fun with a vision to push the boundaries of innovation, creativity, and fun. From top leadership to new and veteran team members alike, everyone at Spin Master embodies our Core Values:
· We partner
· We invent
· We are open-minded
· We collaborate
· We get results
· We’ve got integrity
· We are entrepreneurs
Spin Master strives to create an accessible and inclusive application and selection process and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to job applicants who may require provisions to participate in the recruitment, selection and/or assessment processes. Should you require an accommodation, please contact our Talent Acquisition team, by email at TAinquiries@spinmaster.com
or by phone at 416 364-6002 and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.
Follow us on Instagram and Twitter @SpinMaster to stay up to date on Spin Master career opportunities.We do appreciate all interest; however only those selected for interview will be contacted.