The ISACA West Florida Chapter is proud to host a Security Event at The St. Petersburg-Clearwater Marriott Hotel. The event will kick-off with a welcome note from our ISACA Chapter President Grace Roth and Keynote presentation from the FBI Supervisory Special Agent Paul Vitchock on the Threat Landscape followed by FBI Supervisory Special Agent Andy Sekela Business Email Compromise. The day will continue with seminar sessions focused on various Security and Risk topics. The sessions will include current hot topics and provide real world examples along with current technology that is coming on the market.
Scheduled topics include:
● Keynote: FBI Special Agent – Threat Landscape
● FBI Special Agent – Business Email Compromise: A White Collar Crime Perspective
● Data, Data, Data, Protect It!
● Automation: Enabling your cyber, compliance and privacy activities
● A Cybersecurity Framework – What, Why, What to do With It
● The Evolution of the Cloud, Containers, and Kubernetes – The Evolving Cyber Paradigm
Last year over 100 Tampa Bay Area professionals attended the security event, so don’t miss out on this opportunity to meet and network with leaders and peers in your industry.
You will earn 7 Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits for ISACA certifications at this event