We are exited to invite you to another educational event for ISACA Bahrain Chapter. We have a leading IT Governance professional Dina Numan who will be making a presentation on “Introduction to ISACA Digital Trust Framework”.
The event is organized in collaboration with BIBF.
Date: Sunday, 10th December 2023
Time: 5.00 to 6.00 PM (Bahrain Time)
CPE Hours: 1
To register please use this Link and details of the meeting link will be shared with registered attendees.
Ms. Dina Numan
Dina Hanna Numan is a recognized expert in enterprise IT governance and security, notably serving as an ISACA COBIT Lead Assessor. With a focus on GRC projects in the GCC and MENA region, she specializes in designing governance systems based on the COBIT framework and international standards. As a top-rated speaker, she presented a case study at EURO CACS 2020 on bridging IT governance from COBIT 5 to COBIT 2019. Co-founder and head of advanced governance and management services at ScanWave, she contributes to ISACA as a member of the Governance of Enterprise Information & Technology Advisory Group and holds the position of ISACA She Leads Tech Ambassador. With ITIL certification and a broad range of expertise, Dina is a pivotal figure in shaping IT governance and security practices.
- Overview of digital technology integration across business areas
- Recognition of digital trust as a pivotal factor for organizational success
- Emphasis on the need for a well-established and guaranteed digital trust approach
- Explore the new Digital Trust Ecosystem Framework from ISACA and its relationship to COBIT 2019
- Understanding the role of digital trust in enabling and securing the digital economy
- Exploration of the link between digital trust, sustained profits, and maximized stakeholder values
We look forward to welcoming you to the event.