Dear ISACA Bahrain Chapter Members,
As part of our continued engagement & collaboration endeavours with the cybersecurity community, ISACA Bahrain Chapter have partnered with Messe Frankfurt Middle East, for their upcoming Arab International Cybersecurity Summit (AICS), taking place from 6 to 8 December at Exhibition World Bahrain.
Hosted by Bahrain’s National Cyber Security Centre (NCSC) and held under the patronage of His Royal Highness Prince Salman bin Hamad Al Khalifa, Crown Prince, Deputy Supreme Commander, and Prime Minister of the Kingdom of Bahrain, the summit aims to bring together government and industry experts not only from Bahrain, but from across the globe.
Here is a list of some of the confirmed speakers and headliners-
- Ahmed AlZahrani, Director of Healthcare Technology Development, Ministry of National Guard Health Affairs (KSA)
- Ahmad Altarawneh, Senior Strategic Consultant - Digital Transformation and CX, Dubai Police General HQ, (UAE)
- Air Vice Marshal Amorn Chomchoey, Deputy-Secretary General, National Cybersecurity Agency (Thailand)
- Abubakar Latif, CTO, Beyoncyber (Bahrain)
- Jelena Matone, CISO, EU Institution
- Heide Young, Member, Women in Cybersecurity Middle East
- Husain AlNakkas, CIO, National Assembly (Kuwait)
- Khaled Wally, ICT Director, League of Arab States (Egypt)
- Mohamed Al Kuwaiti, Head of Cyber Security (UAE)
- Nibal Idlebi, Chief of Innovation, UN ESCWA (Lebanon)
- Marc Randolph, Co-Founder, Netflix (USA)
- Peeyush Patel, CISO, Careem (UAE)
- Piyush Chowhan, CIO, Panda Retail Company – Savola Group (UAE)
- Roshdi A. Osman, Cybersecurity Strategist, Saudi Aramco (KSA)
- Steve Wozniak, Co-Founder, Apple (USA)
- Sultan Altukhaim, General Manager – Cybersecurity & Data Governance, Communication & Information Technology Commission (KSA)
- Viktor Polic, Chief Information Security Officer, International Labour Organization (Switzerland
Content at AICS will be delivered through the multiple engagement zones:
Cyber Leaders Forum: The forum will include keynote, insightful presentations, fire side chats and panel discussions, covering pressing cyber risks facing the international community and best practices adopted worldwide.
Block Stage: The block stage forum will foster exchange of ideas and collaboration, while focusing on topics that have wide technical applicability for the cybersecurity industry.
Room 42: Room 42 will host specific executive and technical sessions that are going to provide you with an overview on key cybersecurity subjects through table top exercises, simulation games and live demos.
Hack Arena: Hack arena will host “Capture the Flag” and other activities around the good internet habits and cyber awareness for school and university students.
ISACA Bahrain Chapter has been offered a limited number of conference passes free of charge. These are being offered to members in good standing (who have paid their ISACA membership subscription for 2022) on a first come first served basis. If you would like to attend the conference and wish to avail this offer, please send an email to our Vice President Ravi Jayasundera on firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, ISACA Membership no, Company, Designation, Email, & Mobile number.
For those who are not qualified for the above offer have the opportunity to benefit from a 25% discount on the registration fee as indicated below.
Registration is Open and Seats Fast Filling!
CLICK HERE to register as a delegate! Special 25% discount applicable for all ISACA Bahrain members. Use promo code AICS2022ISACABH before proceeding to make the payment.