Data Governance is the most critical area that allows an organization to operate effectively. This is seminar is intended to provide the attendee the knowledge required to conduct an audit which ensures that data is secured, accurate, usable, and available.
After completing this course, the attendee will be able to:
• Determine whether an overall effective data governance program has been implemented
• Determine whether an effective organizational structure has been established
• Determine whether effective data quality controls have been established to ensure accuracy, completion, and timeliness
• Determine whether effective issue escalation and resolution occurs
• Determine whether the Key Data Elements have been properly identified
• Determine whether a proper attestation has occurred