The Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) training course will prepare you to undertake ISACA’s challenging CISA exam and is designed to equip you with the knowledge required to achieve a first-time pass.
The CISA certification demonstrates proficiency in information systems audit and is highly sought after by both professionals and employers alike. Gaining this internationally-recognized qualification will increase recognition in the marketplace and build your influence in the workplace.
Audit, control, assurance, and security professionals, including IT consultants, auditors, managers, security policy writers, privacy officers, information security officers, network administrators, security device administrators and security engineers, who have five years of experience with audit, IT systems, and security of information systems.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to understand and apply the following:
- The Process of Auditing Information Systems
- Governance and Management of IT
- Information Systems Acquisition, Development, and Implementation
- Information Systems Operations, Maintenance, and Support
- Protection of Information Assets.
Duration: 42 hours
Dates and Times:
- May 21 9:00 – 16:00
- May28 9:00 – 16:30
- June 04 9:00 – 16:30
- June 08 16:00 – 19:45
- June 15 16:00 – 19:45
- June 18 9:00 – 16:30
- June 259:00 – 16:30
- The course is delivered by experienced ISACA Certified Instructors
- AKTINA is an authorised ISACA testing centre offering the exam as well as the course. All necessary assistance will be provided so that any candidate takes the exam at a date and time most convenient to them.