Welcome to the ISACA® Memphis Chapter. The aim of the Chapter is to sponsor local educational seminars and workshops, conducts regular chapter meetings, and help to further promote and elevate the visibility of the IS audit, control and security profession throughout the Memphis area.
The objectives of the Memphis Chapter are:
- To promote the education of, and help expand the knowledge and skills of its members in the interrelated fields of auditing, quality assurance, security, IS audit and control, and IT governance;
- To encourage an open exchange of information systems audit and control, quality assurance, and security techniques, approaches, and problem solving by its members;
- To promote adequate communication to keep members abreast of current events in information systems audit and control, quality assurance, and security fields that can be of benefit to them and their employers;
- To communicate to management, auditors, universities, and information systems professionals the importance of establishing controls necessary to ensure the effective organization and utilization of IT resources; and
- To promote ISACA® international’s professional certifications: CISA®, CISM®, CGEIT® and CRISC®.