ISACA Mount Rainier is proud to partner with the Official Cyber Security Summit to offer chapter members exclusive Free Admission (regularly $95) to the Virtual 4th Annual Seattle Cyber Security Summit held Friday, October 9th.
We encourage you to attend this event, rated Top 50 InfoSec Conference Worldwide.
Learn from experts from the U.S. Dept. of Homeland Security, Darktrace, Verizon, IBM, Cisco, and more as they discuss the latest security threats, best practices to prevent a breach, and protocols if you are breached - all from the comfort & safety of your own home / office.
Earn up to 6 Continuing Education Credits with your attendance.
Mount Rainier Chapter members must logon to the ISACA chapter website to access the Free Admission Registration Code. 1. Sign in from the chapter site, https://engage.isaca.org/mountrainierchapter/home 2. Once signed in, select Member Only Content --> Chapter Library from the site menu. 3. Select Chapter Member Discounts under folder contents. Free passes are limited. After, code grants $95 Admission.
Go to this URL to register for the event, https://cybersummitusa.com/summit/seattle20/
Please note: Admission is for C-Suite/Senior Level Executives, Directors, Managers, and other IT Professionals. Those in Sales / Marketing and Students are not permitted.
Partial List of Critical Cyber Security Discussions Include:
- Security Orchestration, Automation and How it Relates to the Workforce & Retention
- Insider Threat - How to Detect Malicious Attacks and Defend Your Organization from the Human Error
- Faking It – Combatting Email Impersonation with AI
- Security by the Numbers: Insights from Verizon’s Recent Research
- The Path to Security Effectiveness
- Navigating Complexity: A Path Through Too Much Choice
- Transparent Security to Enable End User Happiness
- Closing Security Briefing with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security / CISA
- and more!
Discover & evaluate cutting-edge technologies from 25+ innovative solution providers including Darktrace, Red Seal, Spirion, Verizon, Malwarebytes, IBM Security, IDMWORKS, ReliaQuest, ExtraHop Networks, OneTrust, Armor Defense, Code42, Arctic Wolf, Tenable, Thycotic, Zscaler, Ping Identity, and more.
For full details, visit https://CyberSummitUSA.com/Summit/Seattle20/