ISACA Pittsburgh Chapter invites you to attend the Information Security Awareness Day Conference at Rivers Casino.
The Conference will be held on Monday, December 4th, 2023.
The ISACA Pittsburgh Information Security Awareness Day Conference is the premier educational event for Information Systems Audit and Information Security professionals in the Western Pennsylvania area. With a chapter membership of approximately 600, the ISACA Pittsburgh Chapter is represented by employees of over 150 companies, academic institutions, and government entities throughout the region.
Thanks in part to corporate and vendor sponsorships, this conference is the top educational value for IS Audit and Cybersecurity professionals in Pittsburgh. Each year the event has grown significantly from the prior year. Over 300 IS Audit and Security professionals from all lines of business in the Tri-State area registered for last year’s virtual event, as well as representatives from other local professional security and audit associations and neighboring ISACA chapters. It is also important to note that our event is attended by many VP, Manager, and Director level personnel that are key decision makers in the IT, IT audit and security departments of their organizations.
ISACA Pittsburgh was nominated for and won, the 2018 ISACA Innovative Chapter Program Award in the Large Chapter category (301-800 members) for the 2017 InfoSec Conference. This award is presented to only four ISACA chapters globally each year, one from each chapter-size category, to recognize outstanding programs that demonstrate an innovative approach to member engagement, continuing education, or community outreach.
If you or your company would like to sponsor the event, please head over to our Sponsor Page.
Keynote Speaker: Frances Haugen
Additional Event Information
- ISACA Pittsburgh will provide “Passports” to all attendees with the logos of the Platinum, Gold, and Silver Sponsors. Attendees who visit the vendor booths and have their “Passports” stamped will be placed in a drawing for a raffle prizes at the conclusion of the event.
- Each year we've supported the Food Bank simply because we very strongly support their mission and know the demand for resources are high. Please visit the Food Bank to donate.
- Dress code is smart casual. Please feel free to wear jeans!
- A hot breakfast table and lunch buffet will be included in your registration.
- A cash bar will be offered during the afternoon break and for the remainder of the conference. Wine, beer, and liquor will be available for purchase.
- Sign-in and Sign-out will be completed via CVENT's OnArrival solution. All attendees will need to use the iPad kiosks at the registration table to sign-in and also sign-out when exiting the event. All attendees are required to sign-out in order to receive CPE certificates. CPE hours will be granted based on the time spent at the conference (E.g., sign-out at 1:00 PM = 4 CPE).
Pricing model will be as follows for 8 CPE:
- ISACA Members:
- $40 through August 31, 2023
- $50 from September 1, 2023 to October 31, 2023
- $60 from November 1, 2023 to the event
- Non-ISACA Members:
- $50 through August 31, 2023
- $60 from September 1, 2023 to October 31, 2023
- $70 from November 1, 2023 to December 3, 2023
- $20 through December 3, 2023
*The Rivers Casino offers free parking in the garage for this event
*All registrants must be at least 21 years of age unless registered by 12/1 in order to register with PA Gaming Commission.
Under 21 attendees must email Pittsburgh ISACA at email@example.com to complete the registration process. Rivers Casino Valet Parking must be used due to Casino age policies.
Please note that by registering for the conference you accept to provide your registration details to the vendors.