2023 ISACA South Florida CHAPTER Scholarships
To provide scholarships to students in our community who are committed to the fields of governance, risk management, compliance, audit and security, and who demonstrate an eagerness to help promote the profession. Up to six scholarships, each worth $1,000, may be awarded to full time students in the spring semester from the following eligible universities.
- Barry University
- Broward College
- Florida Atlantic University
- Florida Gulf Coast University
- Florida International University
- ITT Technical Institute
- Keiser University
- Miami Dade College
- Nova Southeastern University
- St. Thomas University
- University of Miami
- The applicant must be a current junior, senior or graduate full-time student by credit hours from one of the eligible universities listed above.
- A cumulative G.P.A. of 3.5 or better is required.
- The student must be a current South Florida resident in one of the following counties: Miami-Dade, Broward, Palm Beach, Charlotte, Collier, Desoto, Glades, Hardee, Hendry, Highlands, Lee, Manatee, Martin, Monroe, Okeechobee, Sarasota or St. Lucie.
- Applicant information
- Student Name
- School Name
- Location/Student Address
- Phone number
- Current Credits
- School Year, (Junior, Senior or Graduate)
- Expected Graduation Date
- Latest transcripts (signature and sealed copy are not required)
- A letter of reference from a current or previous professor, instructor, or academic advisor stating reasons for the scholarship recommendation
- A written scholarship application essay from the applicant explaining their interest in the fields of Governance, Risk Management, Compliance, Audit and Security, as well as their community involvement related to these fields.
Applications must be received by Friday, April 14, 2023. The scholarship award will formally be announced at the Chapter's Annual General Meeting, and the winner(s) will be notified prior to that date.
Please send any applications, questions, or feedback to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org with “lSACASFL Scholarship" in the subject line.