ISACA Trinidad and Tobago wishes everyone to be safe in these COVID-19 times, as we continue to practice social distancing protocols. The need to utilize Cloud Computing solutions has increased significantly within the last year, however, over the last decade the maturity of standards used to govern these resources has also improved. To help our members and fellow colleagues prepare for this change, the Chapter is pleased to present the webinar titled, Fundamentals of Cloud Computing Audit.
This event has passed but, session attendees can click here to access the Zoom recording.
ISACA Members can go to the Trinidad & Tobago Chapter Library to access the Zoom recording.
Cloud computing presents unique challenges for auditors as it has not only changed the way IT services and solutions are designed, sourced and used, but it is also associated with a broad range of risks and a shift in approaches to controls assurance. This course aims to provide an understanding of cloud computing, matters related to cloud governance and risk, and a strategy for the development of a cloud audit program.
- Understand key characteristics, models and architectures related to cloud computing
- Describe the relationship between governance, compliance and audit as it relates to the cloud
- Identify the processes/tools required for good cloud governance
- Explore key risks based on typical organizational use cases for cloud computing
- Identify the common approaches to managing cloud related risks, for both the user and service provider
- Develop an audit work program that covers:
- Cloud Governance
- Cloud Implementation & Operation
- Understand how differences in cloud service models may necessitate adjustments
- ISACA Members -- FREE
- Non-Members -- TT $500
Demetri Gittens, CISA, CRISC, CDPSE
Demetri has been providing IT Audit, Risk & Information Security related services to entities across the Caribbean for over ten years. At present, he is the IT Governance & Risk Assessment Officer with the Central Bank of Trinidad & Tobago and has responsibility for guiding the development, implementation and monitoring of the Bank’s IT Governance & IT Risk Management Programs.
Prior to this, Demetri has worked with EYs offices in Barbados and The Bahamas with a particular financial sector specific focus, where his responsibilities also included the assessment of risks and controls for the preparation of SOC reports, cyber risk reviews related to regional banks and broader IT advisory consulting engagements.
An ISACA member since 2015, Demetri is also the current ISACA TT Programs Director and has also previously served in volunteer roles with the Internet Society (Barbados Chapter) and with Barbados ICT Professionals Association as Membership Director.
Earn 3 credits for attending this session.