ISACA’s Cybersecurity Audit Certificate Program provides audit/assurance professionals with the knowledge needed to excel in cybersecurity audits. It provides security professionals with an understanding of the audit process, and IT risk professionals with an understanding of cyber-related risk and mitigating controls.
It’s not just the high cost to an organization in the event of a breach, but the inevitability of an attack that makes cybersecurity critical. With the increasing number of cyberthreats, it is becoming critical for the audit plan in every organization to include cybersecurity. As a result, auditors are increasingly being required to audit cybersecurity processes, policies and tools to provide assurance that their enterprise has appropriate controls in place. Vulnerabilities in cybersecurity can pose serious risks to the entire organization—making the need for IT auditors well-versed in cybersecurity audit greater than ever.
By the end of this course, learners will be able to:
- Define the roles and responsibilities of a cybersecurity auditor
- Understand security frameworks to identify best practices
- Assess the threats with the help of vulnerability management tools
- Explain all aspects of cybersecurity governance
- Manage enterprise identity and information access
- Recall the definitions of cybersecurity processes and components related to cybersecurity operations
- Define threat and vulnerability management
- Build and deploy secure authorization processes
- Describe the concepts of firewall, wireless and network security technologies in reducing the risk of cyber attack
While not required, professionals who possess a fundamental understanding of cybersecurity concepts and prior audit experience will be best positioned to succeed in this course and the included Cybersecurity Audit Certificate Exam.
- ISACA members: 150 euro
- non ISACA members: 200 euro
Note: the course dates may be subject of change.