The training aims to prepare participants who plan to take the Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) exam.
The training program covers key areas from the CISA Review Manual, 27th Edition and includes lectures, group discussions, previous exam questions and explanations of answers.
Participants will receive instructions that will help them understand the format and structure of the CISA exam, improve their knowledge of various topics and technical areas covered by the exam, master strategies and techniques that will help them pass the exam.
The training program is intensive and tailored to individuals who are familiar with and have some experience in the areas of auditing, control, monitoring and evaluation of information technology and business systems.
The training will be held by Kristijan Lazić and Dragan Jovičić, accredited trainers by ISACA / APMG, according to the accredited ISACA program, with the use of original ISACA presentation materials in English, while lectures will be in English.
- for ISACA members - € 350
- for other interested candidates - € 500
For applications before January 20, 2022, we will grant a 20% discount for all applicants. The number is limited to 20 participants. In case of insufficient number of participants, we reserve the right to cancel the training 3 working days before the start of the training.
The training will be held via Zoom. The link for inclusion will be delivered to the registered candidates by the day of the training, to the e-mail address specified in the application. A recording of the training will not be available.
(12. February 2022.)
- CISA Exam Preparation i Domain 1 – Information System Auditing Process Planning
- Domain 1: Information System Auditing Process
Section 1: Planning
Section 2: Execution
(13. February 2022.)
- Domain 2 – Governance and Management of IT i Review Questions
Section 1: IT Governance and IT Strategy
Section 2: IT Management
- Domain 3 – Information Systems Acquisition, Development and implementation i Review Questions
Section 1: Information Systems Acquisition and Development
Section 2: Information Systems Implementation
(19. February 2022.)
- Domain 4 – Information Systems Operation and Business Resilience – Information Systems Operations
Section 1: Information Systems Operations
Section 2: Business Resilience
Section 3: Information Systems Operations
Section 4: Business Resilience
( February 2022.)
- Domain 5 – Protection of Information Assets – Security Event Management i Practice Questions
Section 1: Information Asset Security and Control
Section 2: Security Event Management