Executive Director/Senior Manager | Internal Audit & Assurance
Join our Internal/IT Audit and Assurance Team at Synergy
- Are you passionate about your career in assurance to government?
- Do you want to work with the biggest and most complex government agencies, helping them improve their control environment?
- Do you enjoy solving problems, seeking to uncover what could be?
- Would you like to join an organisation recognised for its outstanding commitment to our people?
In an environment of rapid change, uncertainty and digital disruption, we help organisations understand and manage their risks, whilst optimising organisational performance.
Due to recent growth in our internal audit and assurance portfolio, we have multiple opportunities available in our Assurance team, with a focus on Internal and IT Audit experience. We are looking for curious, ambitious team mates to join us as we help our clients to understand and manage risks and enable delivery of successful outcomes. We are a passionate and supportive team who work collaboratively across a diverse range of projects in an environment that fosters wellbeing and rewards success – and we would love to hear from you.
We deliver high quality internal audit and assurance services across a diverse portfolio of clients, from the biggest departments to smaller agencies. We have the type of assurance work you are seeking.
We have opportunities available at the Executive Director level and Senior Manager level in our Internal Audit team. In these roles you will lead and deliver internal audit and assurance engagements across our client portfolio. As part of this role, you will also have the opportunity to identify and generate business development opportunities, by harnessing your established professional networks and building key relationships in the market.
The qualities we look for in our Executive Directors/Senior Managers are:
- A minimum 7 years’ experience in internal audit/assurance
- Ability to lead and develop client relationships.
- Ability to manage teams to inspire team members to deliver to their maximum potential.
- Ability to identify and generate business development opportunities.
- A positive attitude and enthusiastic energy.
- Strong communication skills (oral and written).
- Resilience in the face of a challenge.
- A background in internal audit, risk management or assurance, ideally within Government.
- Existing relationships desirable.
Salary range: An attractive package of market remuneration and performance bonus could see the right candidate earning over 250k a year.
- Must be an Australian citizen.
- Minimum of Baseline Security Clearance.
Synergy has grown to become one of Canberra’s leading professional services firms. We are government specialists delivering a truly collaborative approach to navigate important challenges and provide practical solutions.
We work hard to empower our people every day. We are values-driven, and purpose-led; caring for our staff, valuing the work they do, and offering every opportunity to develop individually and as a collective. We take the same approach with our clients, resulting in strong relationships underpinned by confidence, high performance, and results.
If this sounds like you and would like further information or a confidential chat - please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org