State Bank of India is largest commercial bank in India in terms of assets, deposits, branches, number of customers, employees.
Bank’s Internal Audit Department is located at Hyderabad.
Bank is expanding it’s IS Audit Wing by recruiting IS Auditors on permanent and contractual positions.
Job Requirements & Required Qualifications & Experience
Dy. Manager (IS Audit) will report to AGM (IS Audit) and their job profile will be to conduct IS Audit, IS concurrent Audit, Technical Part of IS Audit using tools for VAPT and recommending solutions for plugging vulnerabilities and strengthening security posture of the Auditee Unit. They will also conduct & follow-up Compliance Audit in this regard.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Conduct of Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing as per Bank’s requirement using industry standard tools.
- Enhancing knowledge base of IS Audit team.
- Conduct of IS Audit independently or as a part of IS Audit team.
- Conduct of IS Concurrent Audit
- Help in creating test environment for testing various tools.
- Creation of procedures and standards for VAPT as per international best practices.
- Prepare, update the checklist for VAPT and IS Audit related area.
- Prepare and update technical checklist for Network equipments, Servers, various Operating Systems etc. for conduct of IS Audit.
- Conducting IS Audits to verify compliance of Bank’s IS, IT and Cyber Security Policy, RBI guidelines and with International Best Practices.
- Provide relevant and reliable information.
- Maintain professional competence.
- To conduct compliance Audit
- Test and recommend tools for VAPT.
- Help in detecting and plugging vulnerabilities to help strengthen security posture of Bank.
The Experience / Qualifications etc that is Required / Desirable:
Basic: BE/B.Tech in Information Technology/ Computer Science/ Computer Application/ Electronics/ Electronics & Instrumentations
Minimum percentage of marks: 60%
Other: CISA is compulsory. CEH, CISSP, OSCP are preferred.
Minimum: 2 years as on 01.01.2020 (Post basic qualification from firms/corporates providing IS/IT Audit, Information Security Services. IS Audit, Cyber Security, Ethical Hacking experience is preferred.