- Maintains assigned portions of the current Business Continuity Planning (BCP). This includes working with the departments to update and document the BCP plan quarterly, facilitating the completion of an annual Business Impact Analysis, analyzing BCP information collected and giving presentations.
- Coordinates periodic business resumption tabletop exercises, the BCP exercises, and offsite recovery exercises.
- Manages the Information Security standards within the division to be compliant with the corporate standards. Researches, recommends, and implements changes to procedures and systems to enhance information systems security.
- Oversees the employees continuing education program other employee awareness activities. Oversees the awareness program of the Information Security standards, the ongoing maintenance of the standards, and the education to all employees on the content of the standards. Responsible for program improvements related to Information Security.
- Conducts annual risk assessment workshops with key business partners in the division and creates the Executive Summary Findings Report from the workshops. Determines the most critical assets for the division and documents areas of concerns, threats, vulnerabilities, and impacts for these assets.
- Tracks current and impending legislation, regulations and best practices to ensure the security program incorporates and addresses key issues. Provides expert level research and analysis for planning, organizing, and managing divisional security functions.
- Provides guidance and direction both within IT and among users for the physical protection of information systems assets and corporate information and intellectual property assets. Provides leadership and oversight to others on the team.
- Participate in day-to-day information security activities such as questions, problems, exceptions, etc.
- Possesses and applies broad knowledge of concepts and principles or exhibits technical expertise in a specific area; works with minimal instruction or guidance with appreciable latitude for un-reviewed action or decisions; performs moderately difficult assignments with diverse scope and complexity, requiring a great deal of originality, creativity and problem solving with initiative and independent judgment required.
Bachelor’s degree with emphasis in Computer Science, MIS, Auditing, Finance or Business or equivalent education and experience.
Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience required.
Experience with compliance and information security.
Knowledge of software development life cycle.
Past (external / internal) IT audit / risk management consulting experience
Very strong working knowledge of technology (infrastructure, network, database, application controls, web-based; and information security
Solid experience with risk management frameworks and experience with the implementation of formal risk management.
Strong working knowledge of compliance standards, including a selection of CCPA, GPDR, Privacy, SOC 2
Strong working knowledge of risk frameworks including ISO, NIST 800 (30 and 171) COBIT
Cybersecurity security technical knowledge on control, tools, and threats
Ability to coordinate and perform multiple tasks/projects simultaneously, balancing priorities and deliverables
Cloud security, IT, audit or project management background helpful;
Excellent time management and analytical skills.
Effective written and verbal communication skills at all levels of the organization.
Job and compensation levels depend upon an applicant’s qualifications including the extent of his/her relevant experience and other job related factors and will be determined by hiring supervisors/managers and HR.
Why Work for Us
Total Rewards at Transamerica: It’s more than a paycheck. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package is designed to help support you in many ways — throughout all stages of your life and career. We provide a competitive, market-driven program that encompasses base compensation, bonus potential, retirement, health and wellness benefits, learning and development opportunities, plus great employee perks. All designed with you in mind… to help you live your best life, grow personally and professionally - and feel valued for the work you do.
Learn more about our Total Rewards Package.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Transamerica Life Insurance Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant or employee because of age, religion, sex, gender identity, genetic information, race, color, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, marital status, participation in the uniformed services (e.g. U.S. Armed Forces, National Guard), physical or mental disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local equal employment opportunities laws.
AEGON USA Realty Advisors, LLC, is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate against any applicant or employee because of age, religion, sex, gender identity, genetic information, race, color, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, marital status, participation in the uniformed services (e.g. U.S. Armed Forces, National Guard), physical or mental disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local equal employment opportunities laws.
Applicants with physical or mental disabilities may be entitled to a form of reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state and local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will insure equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on the Transamerica Companies. If you are a job seeker with a disability, or are assisting someone with a disability, and require assistance to apply for one of our jobs, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you experience technical problems during the application process, please email email@example.com.