The ISACA Jacksonville Chapter is a nonprofit organization and chapter of the international ISACA organization – ISACA.org. ISACA Jacksonville Chapter is dedicated to providing security, technology, audit, privacy, compliance and risk professionals with a variety of continuing education sessions that will offer opportunities to improve their governance, cybersecurity, and risk knowledge. We also provide a variety of professional development, certification, networking, community service and outreach activities.
Organizations have several opportunities to sponsor the ISACA Jacksonville Chapter. ISACA Jacksonville Chapter is currently seeking sponsors for our monthly education sessions and training events.
Connect with IT leaders and professionals to showcase your latest products and services while increasing industry awareness and visibility. Additionally:
- Place your organization in front of established decision makers and practitioners
- Present training sessions to ISACA Jacksonville event attendees
- Build relationships with industry professionals
- Develop a network of customers outside of your organization’s existing database
- Affiliate with an internationally respected organization, ISACA.
Sponsorship opportunities available for 2019-2020:
- Monthly Education Session Sponsorship
- ISACA Jacksonville host monthly educational seminars on a different tech topic over lunch each month. Each session is designed to provide participants with time to network and before the education session begins.