ISACA Malaysia Chapter is organizing a data privacy workshop to enable IT professionals to develop better data privacy controls within an organization.
This 2-day(s) workshop is specifically developed for the IT and information security professionals. It is a hands-on training programme that allows participants to be equipped with new competencies to perform their duties as an IT and data protection officers.
Based on a practical approach, this 2-day(s) workshop allows organizations to implement policies and practices to comply and stay compliant with the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) effectively, efficiently, and productively.
• Step by step plan and checklist for DPO to start PDPA compliance immediately
• Get to know information lifecycle and Data Protection Framework
• Introduce examples of data privacy and compliance tool
• Manage compliance using online Data Protection Management System
• Customize your own Personal Data Protection and Information Security Policy
• Guidance and best practices from experienced PDPA practitioners
The speakers Benjamin Sheperdson and Sarah Wang are from Straits Interactive, an organization which delivers end to end governance, risk and compliance solutions in the area of data privacy and protection. Benjamin is the Malaysia Country Manager for Straits Interactive and is a frequent speaker at seminars and training conference and has over 15 years of experience in the area of governance, risk and data privacy.
Sarah Wang is the Head of Research and a consultant with Straits Interactive. She brings with her over 10 years of data protection law in Asia with a focus in Malaysia and China.
Attendees are eligible for 14 CPE hours.