Corporate Internal IT Auditor - GLOBALCompany:
Huntsman CorporationCompany Overview
Huntsman Corporation is a publicly traded global manufacturer and marketer of differentiated and specialty chemicals with 2017 revenues more than $8 billion. Our chemical products number in the thousands and are sold worldwide to manufacturers serving a broad and diverse range of consumer and industrial end markets. We operate more than 75 manufacturing, R&D and operations facilities in approximately 30 countries and employ approximately 10,000 associates within our four distinct business divisions. For more information about Huntsman, please visit the company's website at www.huntsman.com.
Huntsman Corporate Internal Audit team (IA) is based in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia), Everberg (Belgium), Mumbai (India) and in The Woodlands, Houston (United States). Being part of the Corporate Internal Audit team, you will travel to various Huntsman sites globally to participate and/or lead various IT SOX / IT Internal Audit / reviews. The role gives a unique insight into how the business operates internationally across all functions. With high level of exposure to various levels of management, the right candidate will get the opportunity to develop their technical and behavioral skill set, supporting their personal and career development. The role comes with a competitive salary package, attractive fringe benefits, support to pursue professional development and opportunity to travel across the globe.
- Perform information control reviews to include system development standards, operating procedures, system security, programming controls, communication controls, backup and disaster recovery and system maintenance and determine the adequacy and effectiveness of internal procedures and controls.
- Executing IT audits to assess the design and effectiveness of controls.
- Communicate and report preliminary audit findings to the IA Manager and IA Vice President.
- Prepare audit findings and working papers to ensure that adequate documentation exists to support the completed audit and conclusions.
- Prepare and present written audit reports and other technical information in a pertinent, concise, and accurate manner for distribution to management.
- Evaluate compliance with corporate policies & procedures, laws and regulations mainly the Sarbanes-Oxley Act.
- Participate in other value-added Internal Audit initiatives.
- Assist other audit staff in the use of computerized audit techniques, and in developing methods for review and analysis of computerized information systems.
- Follow up on audit findings to ensure that management has taken corrective action(s).
- This position is based in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia.
- Requires up to 50% of travelling, globally.
- Degree in Business, Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline.
- 2-5 years of Information Security, or Internal/External IT Audit, or relevant IT Operations & Security experience. Those without IT Audit experience but with sound technical knowledge will also be considered.
- Good understanding and knowledge of business risks related to IT system general controls, systems / applications development, change management, logical access security, network, contingency and recovery.
- Ability to understand process flows, challenge the set up and identify weaknesses.
- Technical knowledge in areas such as Windows and UNIX environments, network security, SQL and ORACLE dB environments, Cyber Security and Cloud computing would have an added advantage.
- Excellent reporting and communication in English.
- Strong analytical and persuasive skills and ability to communicate to all levels of Management.
- Professional certification (such as CISSP, CCNA, CISA or CISM) is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Sarbanes–Oxley Act (SOX) and understanding of US GAAP requirements is an added advantage
- Knowledge in broad based functional and technical knowledge of data in one or more SAP modules (FI/CO, MM, SD or PM) is an added advantage.
Interested candidates should send their resume to email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org by March 18, 2019.
Preliminary interviews in Petaling Jaya will be held on the week of March 25, 2019
. The write up can be found here
Advertised: 18th February 2019
Closing on 18th March 2019