on this day
between these dates
search criteria =
Skip to main content (Press Enter).
Skip auxiliary navigation (Press Enter).
Skip main navigation (Press Enter).
About Our Chapter
John Beveridge Award
Calendar of Events
Our Chapter Events
Search Events For All Communities
About Our Chapter
Opportunities to meet and collaborate with members across a myriad of industries, public and private
Ability to produce and publish papers on information security, risk and audit topics for the ISACA journal
Development of public speaking skills by presenting topics at local chapter seminars
Mentoring opportunities with college students and other local chapter members
Learning and developing broader information security and applied practice skills
Continuing educational development in your specific field of practice (Audit, GRC, Cybersecurity etc.)
In-person opportunities to acquire CPEs to support your certifications:
After hours dinner meetings and networking opportunities
Breakfast meetings and seminars
1-day to 3-day seminars and conferences
Local chapter events (9-10 per year) with the opportunity to acquire 55+ CPEs throughout the year
Opportunity to volunteer and join the local chapter board and related planning/support activities
Online opportunities to read ISACA journals, attend seminars on the latest topics and conferences
Free CPE’s - ISACA certified members can earn over 60 FREE CPEs per year online
Local chapter sponsored training for CISM, CISA, CGEIT and CRSC examination preparation and testing
- Access to job postings, job boards, and more robust tools for job seekers and, coming soon—a free job board for freelancers.
Research and Knowledge
- A comprehensive collection of ISACA/ITGI published books and over 350 additional titles.
- Member discounts for CISM, CISA, CGEIT and CRSC exam study aids, registration and maintenance
Webcasts and e-Conferences
- Members obtain up to 3 free CPE hours monthly!
Local Chapter Events
- Access to affordable CPE programs and information exchange through regular chapter meetings and events.
- Discounts on purchases of professional reference materials through the ISACA Bookstore
- The bi-monthly technical journal provides an additional source of free CPE hours.
- A biweekly newsletter, conveniently delivering ISACA and professional news electronically.
- Discounted subscription and complimentary baseline functionality. Members-only research discounts or preferred access to COBIT 4.1, Risk IT: Based on COBIT, Val IT and many other publications from ITGI.
- Complimentary member download - $55 value
- Exclusive access for professional knowledge sharing, networking, exchanging ideas globally with peers through communities, shared interest groups, discussions and document sharing.
- Easy access to ISACA's IS Auditing Standards, Guidelines and Procedures.
Audit Programs and Internal Control Questionnaires (ICQs
- Guidance tools for best practices.
Community and Leadership
- Join your peers on discussing professional topics including Sarbanes-Oxley, IT governance, COBIT and information security management.
- Serve as an ISACA board member to fill key board roles to support the local chapter membership, support and planning activities to lead key chapter functions.
Copyright 2019 ISACA. All rights reserved.
ISACA COMMUNITIES CODE OF CONDUCT
Powered by Higher Logic