ISACA is a world's leading body of IS Security and Governance professionals. Abiding by the ISACA global values, the ISACA Trivandrum Chapter community is guided by the global Purpose and Promise, which defines the essence of who we are and what we do.
Our Purpose is the reason we exist—to help business technology professionals and their enterprises around the world realize the positive potential of technology.
Our Promise is how we, as an organization and as individuals, deliver on our Purpose: inspiring confidence that enables innovation through technology. Our work, and the work of the professional community we support, has never been more important. The chapter focuses on assurance, security, governance and cybersecurity and provides globally recognised certifications.
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT (CGEIT)
- Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC)
- Certified Data Privacy Solutions Engineer (CDPSE)
- Cybersecurity Practitioner Certification (CSX-P)
- COBIT Certificates
- CSX Nexus Cybersecurity Certificates
- Cybersecurity Audit Certificate Program
The ISACA Trivandrum Chapter was formed in 2017. Ever since the inception, the chapter has grown globally with members attending international global conferences and participation across global events and hosting chapter programs that provide value to the brand and its members meanwhile leading and supporting ISACA global initiatives like SheLeadsTech.
Till date the chapter has conducted three 1 day national CPE event programs having participants and leaders across the country and more than forty short CPE sessions for the chapter members locally. The chapter has also organised Information Security Training courses and technical workshops for the chapter members.
The chapter has done commendable work during the short 4 year period, since its formation. Few of them are listed below.
- Conducted CPE sessions driving the SheLeadsTech initiative globally.
- Conducted three, 1 day national CPE events inviting global leaders and participants from ISACA national chapters.
- Conducted more than 40 short CPE sessions for various topics of global relevance.
- Successfully hosted the Information Security training, full house multiple times.
- Contributed to the floods and famines funds as a part of our CSR initiatives.
- Allowed free student participation for many events so as to foster awareness of ISACA to young professionals
The events are advertised via the platform http://events.isacatrivandrum.org/
Please reach out to us at the below address or reach out via email to : events [a.t] isacatrivandrum.org
ISACA Trivandrum Chapter,
SNRA-17, Saphalya Nagar,
Kesavadasapuram, Pattom P.O,
Trivandrum, Kerala, India