Serving IT & GRC Professionals Across the South of the UK
| Local Meetings
||| Expert Speakers
||| Subsidised Training
||| Professional Networking
ISACA Winchester UK strive to offer its membership up to 42 hours of Continuing Professional Education (CPEs)
events every year: -
- Up to 10 local chapter meeting held alternating between Basingstoke, Didcot and Southampton on the 3rd Wednesday of every month September through to June.
- Where possible, we share our speaker presentations online for your review at a later date so even if you can't make it, you don't miss out.
- Chapter Events held at SME sites including special site tours; these have included Cloud Computing Datacentres, IT R&D facilities, Work Area Recovery sites, Network Operations Centres amongst others, and are included in your annual ISACA subscriptions.
- Expert speaker are engaged at every meeting speaking on a variety of IT & GRC topics, including Cyber Security, IT Operations, The Internet of Things, Penetration Testing, Encryption, IT Governance, Blockchain, Resilience, Recovery and Continuity and Third Party Risk Management.
- Up to 4 different professional training event held yearly, offering 7 CPE credits per day as well as recognised certificates in standards such as COBIT and NIST.
- Network with fellow professional peers at every chapter meeting.