Event Running Order for Virtual Attendee:
- 18:30 - 18:45 – Chapter Welcome and News
- 19:00 - 20:00 – Chapter Educational Presentation
Topic: AI and IoT Threats, Opportunities and Use Cases
AI and IoT devices are becoming more and more common place within both our organisations and our daily lives. This session will explore what AI and IoT devices are, and why they are being introduced; as well as exploring the threats that these new technologies introduce, particularly within the fraud context. The session will also discuss a number of case study examples.
Event Speaker/Organisation: Neil Macdonald of Technology4Business Ltd.
Neil is the co-founder of Technology4Business Ltd and a member of the IIA Data Analytics forum steering group. He is a former Head of Audit with over 25 years’ experience and holds the CMIIA and QIAL qualifications. Neil has worked for a range of organisations including Deutsche Bank, AXA, Sainsbury’s and the Bank of England. At the Simplyhealth Group, Neil successfully introduced both data analytics and continuous audit into the audit team. Neil is a regular presenter at both national and international conferences and delivers audit specific Data Analytics training for the IIA and to clients worldwide.
- 20:00 - 20:30 – Q&A until Close
1) Event Streaming - The board will make ever effort to also live stream the speaker presentation to our membership who can not make this physical location. Please see separate ticket for details.
2) Booking Tickets - Access the this event is only via the external booking link which will generate return your links to this conference.