Welcome to the ISACA Las Vegas Chapter!
The primary purpose of our Chapter is to promote the education of individuals for the improvement and development of their capabilities relating to the auditing of, management consulting in, or direct management of the fields of IT governance, IS audit, security, control and assurance. The objectives of our Chapter are:
- To promote the education of, and help expand the knowledge and skills of its members in the interrelated fields of IT governance, IS audit, security, control and assurance;
- To encourage an open exchange of IT governance, IS audit, security, control, and assurance techniques, approaches, and problem solving by its members;
- To promote adequate communication to keep members abreast of current events in IT governance, IS audit, security, control and assurance that can be of benefit to them and their employers;
- To communicate to management, auditors, universities, and to IS professionals the importance of establishing controls necessary to ensure proper IT governance and the effective organization and utilization of IT resources; and
- To promote the Association’s professional certifications and IT governance.
ISACA provides globally recognized certifications in assurance (Certified Information Systems Auditor), security (Certified Information Security Manager, Cybersecurity Nexus), risk management (Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control) and governance (Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT). ISACA certifications are globally accepted and recognized. They combine the achievement of passing an exam with credit for your work and educational experience, giving you the credibility you need to move ahead in your career. Certification proves to employers that you have what it takes to add value to their enterprise. In fact, many organizations and governmental agencies around the world require or recognize ISACA’s certifications.
Our chapter webpage will serve as the main message board for our members, providing them with information on what’s new, which chapter events are planned, what benefits are available to our members, and other useful tools, so make sure you check these pages regularly!