Is Your Organization Prepared For a Breach?
February 15, 2023
12pm - 1pm
A breach is an executive’s worst nightmare, but should the worst come to pass, it’s not the end of the world. In fact, it’s time to respond. While your cybersecurity team is working to patch things up, senior management need to stay informed. As a leader of your organization, what do you need to pay attention to during this time? What can you do to help prepare before a breach, and what can you do to help during or after one? Wolf & Company’s experts explain what leaders need to know about breaches, and how they can best be of service during or following an incident.
- How can you help your organization prepare for a breach?
- What does it look like when an incident occurs?
- How can senior leadership help during or after an incident, and what do they need to pay attention to
**1 CPE will be granted for attendance**
SEAN GOODWIN, CISA, QSA, PCIP, CISSP, CCSP, GSEC, GCIH, GCIA, GCWN, GCCC, GCUX, GCPM, GDAT, GSE
Sean is a Senior Manager in Wolf’s IT Assurance and Security group. This role entails developing security reviews, managing projects including security reviews (e.g., Active Directory, firewall configurations, etc.), vulnerability assessments, and penetration tests. Sean is also Wolf’s Lead QSA responsible for carrying out PCI DSS audits and mentoring Associate QSAs.
- Eastern Massachusetts (ISC)2– Board Member
- Mass Cyber Center – Mentor Fall 2021
- Bachelor of Science in Information Systems Audit and Control from Bentley University
- Master of Science, Information Security Engineering from SANS Technology Institute
Upon registration, a Zoom link will be sent from email@example.com to the email address used to register. Please check your Junk Folder if you do not see the registration confirmation.