Possible CPE Credit: 1 CPE for full attendance
Format: Online Webinar
Attendees of this presentation will gain insight into:
- What is driving change and how will it play out?
- What are the implications for security, compliance, and audits?
- What is the right level of automation to increase efficiency but not incur additional risk?
- Why will automation augment and not replace IS audit, control, and security professionals?
- How are compliance automation tools being adopted today?
- Digital transformation impacts on security and compliance
- Trends in cloud compliance automation and compliance testing automation
- New challenges and new tools
Co-founder and CEO of Shujinko
Mr. Scott Schwan is a co-founder and serves as Chief Executive Officer at Shujinko. Previously Scott was the director of cloud engineering at Starbucks, where he led a team of talented DevSecOps engineers practicing infrastructure and security as code to build a shared platform for Starbucks development teams. Prior to Starbucks, Scott was a technical leader at CARDFREE, Tommy Bahama, PricewaterhouseCoopers, and SAP. He has a background in security and infrastructure engineering that is heavily focused on PCI, retail, e-commerce, mobile order and pay (MOP), and loyalty.