** Last Day to Register: May 3**
Spring 2023 CISM Review Course
Dates: 05/06, 05/07, 05/13
Time: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Central Time
Format: Online (Paid registrants will be emailed Zoom connection details prior to 05/06)
Fee: $125.00 Members, $250.00 Non-Members, $30.00 Students
- All non-members of ISACA must create an account during registration.
- Non-member students must create their ISACA account using their school's e-mail address, then contact certifications@isaca-NorthTexas.org to request their account be authorized to use the Student rate.
The course reviews components comprising the body of knowledge tested in the CISM Exam. Instructors are Certified Information System Auditors (CISAs) from a variety of industries.
Attendees will be able to:
- Explain the relationship between executive leadership, enterprise governance and information security governance.
- Outline the components used to build an information security strategy.
- Explain how the risk assessment process influences the information security strategy.
- Articulate the process and requirements used to develop an effective information risk response strategy.
- Describe the components of an effective information security program.
- Explain the process to build and maintain an enterprise information security program.
- Outline techniques used to assess the enterprise’s ability and readiness to manage an information security incident.
- Outline methods to measure and improve response and recovery capabilities.
Raveen Bhasin is a senior manager at Moss Adams. Since 2008 he has specialized in providing IT consulting and compliance services. He provides his expertise to clients in all aspects of managing and delivering System and Organization Controls (SOC) examinations, including SOC 1, SOC 2, and SOC 3 examinations, HITRUST, and cyber posture assessments. Raveen also has experience with PCI examinations, software selection, post implementation reviews, cybersecurity, and internal controls assessments. He works in a variety of industries including financial services, technology, healthcare, oil and gas, and Fortune 500 companies.
Raveen has held positions with Deloitte and KPMG, as well as a public Fortune 500 technology company prior to Moss Adams.