ISACA Omaha Chapter Awards
Nominations are currently being accepted for our annual chapter awards.
Application Opens: 12:00 AM US CDT, July 14, 2023
Application Closes: 11:59 PM US CDT, August 21, 2023
Awards Presented: September 14, 2023 at Cunningham's 4-6pm
We invite all members to submit nominations for our inaugural chapter awards which will be awarded during the AGM. To nominate a deserving member, please email Membership@OmahaISACA.org with your name, the nominee’s name, the recommended award, and a paragraph explaining why you feel the nominee should be considered for the award. Awards and corresponding descriptions are listed below:
- Recognition for Chapter Volunteers
- Eternal Service Award: Recognizes a chapter member who has dedicated over 10 years of service to support the members and mission of the Omaha ISACA Chapter.
- Volunteer of the Year Award: Recognizes a chapter member for their remarkable efforts in providing service and support to the chapter by assisting with member events, networking and promoting the Omaha ISACA Chapter to help increase membership.
- Recognition for Chapter Leaders
- Outstanding Chapter Leader Award: Recognizes a chapter leader for inspirational leadership through dedication and service with member events, networking, career development, and training resulting in a positive impact on the Omaha ISACA professional community.
- Shinning Star Award: Recognizes a board member for their regular attendance at chapter events and selfless devotion to help with administrative duties for the Omaha ISACA Chapter.
- Excellence in Mentoring: Recognizes a chapter member that devoted their time and talents to support personal growth and career advancement for member of the Omaha ISACA Chapter.
- Recognize Business Supporter
- Community Partner Award: Recognizes a local business dedicated to the success and support of members and events of the Omaha ISACA Chapter.