Join us for Pillars of Our CommunITy® Week
Date: October 2-6, 2023
Annually ISACA celebrates CommunITy® Day, the first Saturday in October. The mission of the ISACA Omaha Chapter is to promote awareness, recruit, mentor and retain students and professionals in the various domains of ISACA (Audit, Security, Risk, Governance, Privacy, etc.). Why celebrate all ISACA has to offer in a day, when we can celebrate it for an entire week!
We invite all teachers, professionals and students to reach out and let us know how we can be of service to you. We offer a variety of ways to engage with our chapter to help those in the CommunITy® learn about all ISACA has to offer.
- Teachers seeking a guest to speak with students in a variety of technology areas
- A Day in the Life Of...
- Careers, Training and Certification opportunities
- Professionals willing to volunteer as a guest speaker
- Students seeking or professionals seeking mentoring for careers, training, certifications, etc.
- Community outreach groups seeking guidance for those in need with skill building, resume writing or building a personal brand
Register on our events page: https://engage.isaca.org/omahachapter/events/eventdescription?CalendarEventKey=9be889bc-70e1-4f01-a43c-018a664e1706
- Promote awareness of the chapter to the community
- Meet with students about opportunities within our local chapter ISACA CommunITy®
- Guest speaking at various events and classrooms
- Promote all the benefits ISACA and the chapter
- Grow the chapter membership
- Annual chapter scholarship
- Career growth opportunities for professionals currently in an area of ISACA
- Mentoring for individuals seeking to transition or enter an area of ISACA
- Advising for students about academics, certifications or career guidance
- Retain current members of the chapter
- Celebrate member achievements
- Offer exceptional events, training opportunities