ISACA Tallahassee Chapter
The ISACA Tallahassee Chapter Mission is to support the professional development of our members and enhance the benefits of IT governance, control and assurance in the business community. Our member's experience with the ISACA Tallahassee Chapter will provide professional development, individual value in the business community and a sense of belonging to a professional organization. We are committed to increase the awareness of ISACA and enhancing the understanding of the benefits of IT governance, control and assurance in the business community.
• To promote the education of, and help expand the knowledge and skills of its members in the interrelated fields of auditing, quality assurance, security, IS audit and control, and IT governance;
• To encourage an open exchange of IS audit and control, quality assurance, and security techniques, approaches, and problem solving by its members;
• To promote adequate communication to keep members abreast of current events in IS audit and control, quality assurance, and security fields that can be of benefit to them and their employers, and;
• To communicate to management, auditors, universities, and to IS professionals the importance of establishing controls necessary to ensure the effective organization and utilization of IT resources.
• Promote the Association’s professional certifications
The goal of the ISACA Tallahassee Chapter is to sponsor local educational seminars and workshops, conduct regular chapter meetings, and to promote and elevate the visibility of the Information Systems Audit, Control and Security profession throughout the region.
ISACA Tallahassee Chapter is a local chapter of the ISACA organization. ISACA is an independent, nonprofit, global association, that is engaged in the development, adoption and use of globally accepted, industry-leading knowledge and practices for information systems.