The ISACA Tallahassee Chapter is a nonprofit organization and chapter of the international ISACA organization –ISACA.org. ISACA Tallahassee Chapter is dedicated to providing security, technology, audit, privacy, compliance and risk professionals with a variety of continuing education sessions that will offer opportunities to improve their governance, cybersecurity, and risk knowledge. We also provide a variety of professional development, certification, networking, community service and outreach activities. The ISACA Tallahassee Chapter has over 240 chapter members with the following characteristics:
- Sectors: 46% Government, 39% Private, 12% Education, 3% Other
- Management: 20% C-Level, 28% Mid-Management, 52% Other IT Professionals
Organizations have several opportunities to sponsor the ISACA Tallahassee Chapter. ISACA Tallahassee Chapter is currently seeking sponsors for our monthly education sessions, training events, SheLeadsTech program, and our annual Cybersecurity & Technology Summit.
Connect with IT leaders and professionals to showcase your latest products and services while increasing industry awareness and visibility. Additionally:
- Place your organization in front of established decision makers and practitioners
- Present training sessions to ISACA Tallahassee event attendees
- Build relationships with industry professionals
- Develop a network of customers outside of your organization’s existing database
- Affiliate with an internationally respected organization, ISACA.
There are several sponsorship opportunities available for 2020:
- Monthly Education Session Sponsorship
- ISACA Tallahassee hosts a monthly education session on a different tech topic over lunch each month. Each session is designed to provide participants with 30 minutes to network and visit the monthly sponsor before the one hour education session begins.
- SheLeadsTech Program
- The SheLeadsTech program seeks to engage women in technology; empower women as leaders, role models, and mentors in their fields; and elevate the role of women in technology. The ISACA Tallahassee SheLeadsTech program hosts educational and networking events, outreach to k-12 and higher education entities, mentorship activities, and leadership development webinars during 2019.
- Cybersecurity and Technology Summit
- The Cybersecurity & Technology Summit (CATS) is ISACA Tallahassee’s premier annual event and will be held September 16-17, 2020. CATS provides IT assurance, risk, control, governance, and cybersecurity professionals from all over the southeast an affordable conference to sharpen their skills, expand their professional network, gain new insights into advancing their careers within cybersecurity, and discover new products to assist them on the job.
Please email email@example.com for additional information on how your chapter can become an ISACA sponsor.